Monday, September 29, 2008

Ready Made and longing for blogging

I don't know where to begin.

It has been many months since my last post and I feel so sad about it. I have way too much on my plate with work and traveling for work that I have had very little free time to even clean our apartment much less blog. On the other hand I need to figure out a way to make more time because I miss it. (a lot)

So I am posting now. It will be a short post but I will post more tomorrow. Even if it is 2 words or just a photograph I am going to post every day.

Now....WE ARE IN READY MADE THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! Above is the first picture from the article. Apartment Therapy was kind enough to post about us today and I snagged the photo above from their post. THANKS!

I have so much more to say about all of this exciting stuff but it is going to have to wait. I just got home from work and it is 11:14pm. I have to be back at it at 7 so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

All I can say is thank you to everyone who has emailed or posted that they missed my posts. It really means a lot. I promise to find the time and do better.

good night !

2 comments:

Anna @ D16 said...

I'm so happy to see posts from you again! I've missed your site so much.

Congratulations on the ReadyMade spread! :) Hopefully my issue will arrive soon. I'm glad to hear that it was a good experience, too -- they've contacted me a couple of times in the past about shooting my house, and I've been a bit hesitant and unsure of what to expect if it ever happens. (So nerve-wracking!)

I hope you're back for regular posting now. :)

day at a glance said...

Thank you Anna! All of your comments played a part in getting me back to doing this. I LOVE YOUR BLOG and have been following along.

Don't be afraid of letting Ready Made in . They are REALLY nice people.

Let me know what you think of the article when you see it!
:)