Thursday, December 13, 2007


Well, after more than a week of slowly trimming the tree we finally finished it. I don't think it has ever taken that long to trim a tree in the history of tree trimming but we think it turned out great. Here are a few shots of our little tree and of course our holiday friends. I am uploading a lot of other detail shots on flickr if you want to see more.


The photo above is of one of my childhood holiday deer. I love this little guy. He still looks hot.


For the past few years this has been the star for our tree. I have no idea who made it or where it's from but I love it. My two favorite parts are the look on the top elf's face and all of the green glittery elf arms.



Working on finishing curtains tomorrow. (if my sewing machine decides to work with me)

That's all for now!

No comments: