Tuesday, July 14, 2009

stephanie and the garden apartment


This is a before photo of the room we will be working on

About a year ago my friend Stephanie moved into her apartment. The view from the main room looks out to vines and trees and really feels like a garden. Just recently we discussed truly embracing the garden theme and painting a fresco on one of her walls. This is something I've done in the past and really enjoyed. Richard agreed to give me a hand and now we are just putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together. We should start working on it next week. I am still working out the details but I thought I would share some of the photos that are inspiring the project. I am not totally sure which magazines hey all came from but they are most certainly Nest and World of Interiors. My hands down favorites.




I can't wait to get started!!! I will be posting progress photos as we go.

No comments: