Thursday, June 4, 2009

back home for a minute

It is so great to be home and back into some house projects...even if it's just for a few days. The most recent project is to get organized. I have been desperate to transform our office into something that will inspire us to be more organized and streamlined.

I have been taking trips to one of my secret spots looking for nice looking wooden file cabinets. I finally had a little luck. I found two perfect file cabinets that just need a light cleaning. They were $35. each.

With the new layout I was able to use a great piece of furniture that I bought almost a year ago. I found this great little library drawer set up for $20 at the flea market a while back. Now that it actually has a place to live I cleaned it up and made cute new labels for it. I love the way it turned out.
Now that I have a place to put everything I just need to file it all. If all goes well I should be organized by the end of June and ready to start the next really big project.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: