Monday, November 19, 2007

monday


The last few days have been really busy. I have been trying to make time for a good post but I think it is going to have to wait a little longer. We have agreed to have Thanksgiving here for my parents and the apartment isn't quite ready so I have been up early and doing all sorts of organizing, hanging more art, cleaning, sewing curtains etc. I took progress photographs yesterday but it was overcast and none of the pictures have enough light. I am going to try to re-shoot them today. In the mean time here is picture of Richard's studio chair from L.A.. We've decided to keep it here with us but it needed a bath first.

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anna @ D16 said...

Hee! I love the chair in the tub...looks very familar. I fear the day when our tubs have been reglazed and I have to think twice before I stick one of my junk shop finds in there and shower it down.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress photos. It's getting so dark and wintery here that it's nearly impossible to get good shots of the progress in our house. Have a good Thanksgiving!