Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where is the month going?


Richard and I drove down to Los Angeles over the weekend to patch and prime his old apartment. We had thought of keeping the place so we would have a little spot to go when in LA but in the end Richard said his final goodbyes to both his apartment and his studio. I am posting photos of the before and after but we didn't really paint we just patched and primed the walls so while it was a dramatic change and a very long day it may not appear so in the photos.





While we were there we had the chance to see the Murakami exhibit at the MOCA. I have never been able to call myself a huge fan of Murakami but after seeing the show I have to say I really loved it. I heard that you couldn't take photos but I was able to find a few photos this morning on Fecal Face and Riott. You can also go to the Moca site and watch video of Murakami talking about his work. If you have the chance to see it you should try to make it. I am really hoping I have the opportunity to see the show again before it comes down in February.



Happy Tuesday!

No comments: