The fabric wall project was a bit of a disaster. What I thought would be a 3 hour project ended up sucking up my whole day. In the end I figured out that I can install one whole piece of fabric rather than strips so I will end up ripping the fabric down and putting up new fabric. I didn't think the seams would be so noticeable. I am going to see if there is any more yardage in Berkeley before I start ripping but the way it looks now makes me a little sad. I took a small friend poll and it seems like all the feedback is the same...if you can make it perfect make it perfect. The before and after are still nice side by side but its just not quite right.
After the wall debacle I did some emo clicking on ebay. I ended up winning an auction for these cutie pies. They are curtain rod finials that will screw into wood. They solved my curtain rod in the bedroom problem. Now I just wait for them to arrive
The larger part of my day will be to tackle the hallway. I need to get out of boxes before Richard moves the rest of his stuff up from L.A. on Sunday. CAN'T WAIT!