Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21st

Well...I am exhausted and I think I am on the verge of getting sick. Correction...I have been on the verge of getting sick and now I feel like it is overtaking me. I have been painting all day and as the sun set I found two places where the former tenants decided to use scotch tape in the place of caulk. I almost started to cry. Who does that? Just in case you don't believe me I am posting pictures of the two examples I found. I will make sure to post the after pictures once there are after pictures to take.








I promise to upload a juicy post tomorrow. Meanwhile I am including a list of things that have been keeping me going.



My morning walks that look like this


The following cd's:
Rushmore soundtrack
The Cool Death of Island raiders by the OHSEES
various songs by Peter Bjorn and John

Palace Music

a really great 60's soul compilation cd a friend of mine made for me in Brooklyn

various Iron & Wine cd's


and of course...Grey Gardens













3 comments:

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

M -

It was funny to come across the link to this on SFBayGirl yesterday. I didn't even catch that it was you until I saw Cole, and thought, "wait a minute..."

Anyway, it's great that you guys are back up here. Hope all is well and I'll see you around.

Kelsey

Andy said...

The color looks great! And I love the fact that you love Grey Gardens. Fabulous.